The Rutgers University Foundation seeks a part-time Web and Email Coordinator to join the Communications team, reporting to the Associate Director of Web Marketing. The Web and Email Coordinator will handle the upkeep of the Foundation’s various websites, emails, and event management system.
Additionally, the Web and Email Coordinator will assist with day-to-day tracking of project requests, input and monitor support tickets with the Foundation’s software vendors, and other administrative duties as necessary.
• Publish new site content/manage changes to existing content on the Foundation’s websites in the content management system
• Build and deploy partner emails as requested in the Foundation’s marketing automation system
• Build and launch partner events as requested in the Foundation’s event management system
• Assist with scheduling of staff training sessions for marketing automation, event management, and content management systems
• Monitor site/email/event update request forms, handling updates when possible and ensuring that all others are routed to the proper contact in a timely fashion
• Handle input/monitoring of troubleshooting tickets with external vendors and internal partners
• Other administrative duties as necessary
Skills and Experience:
• Experience working in content management systems preferred (iModules experience strongly preferred)
• Experience working in marketing automation software preferred (Marketo experience strongly preferred)
• Experience working in event management software preferred (CVENT experience strongly preferred)
• HTML knowledge preferred
• 1-3 years professional experience or equivalent in technical skill level and systems experience
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Polished and professional communication style
• Proven ability to meet project deadlines
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with competing priority levels
• Adept at developing and maintaining positive, meaningful partner relationships
• Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, or other related fields
Created in 1973, the Rutgers University Foundation advances Rutgers' pursuit of excellence in education, research, and public service. The Foundation provides the bridge between donors and the schools, programs, faculty, and students that make up the University. The Foundation helps to match caring people with satisfying and meaningful opportunities to make gifts that have an impact on Rutgers. Founded in 1766, Rutgers is the eighth oldest institution of higher education in the nation. Today, Rutgers, a member of the Association of American Universities, is New Jersey's premier public research institution and flagship state university. More than 100 majors offer students vast opportunities. On July 1, 2014, Rutgers University joined The Big Ten Conference of world-class universities whose member institutions share a common mission of research, graduate, professional and undergraduate teaching and public service. The Foundation is a 501(c) (3) tax-exempt organization. Our sole mission is to support Rutgers University.
The Rutgers University Foundation (RUF) offers a generous and comprehensive compensation and benefits package, commensurate with experience.
It is Foundation policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all its employees and applicants for employment regardless of their race, creed, color, national origin, age, ancestry, nationality, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, disability status, liability for military service, protected veteran status, affectional or sexual orientation, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), or any other category protected by law. As an institution, we value diversity of background and opinion, and prohibit discrimination or harassment on the basis of any legally protected class in the areas of hiring, recruitment, promotion, transfer, demotion, training, compensation, pay, fringe benefits, layoff, termination or any other terms and conditions of employment.