The Athletic Development Coordinator will serve in a support role to the Associate Director of R Fund in all areas including communications, events, and stewardship.
- Provide high level customer service to donors and ticket holders through managing the R Fund main phone line and the R Fund email account
- Manage organizational systems in the office such as filing, gift processing, check requisitions, transmittal forms, expense reports, credit card statements and purchasing, while communicating with senior leadership about the budget
- Assist in all aspects of event management including but not limited to planning and execution, tracking RSVPs, communication of event details internally and externally and reconciliation of appropriate paperwork
- Assist in preparing donor briefings for events and senior leadership
- Assist in ticketing communications and mailings including preparation of the Audi Club Insider and fulfilling single game premium seating ticket requests, parking requests and/or credentials from donors and external partners
- Provide support in the management of R Fund, Rutgers Athletic annual fund. The development assistant will provide assistance in areas of solicitation, email marketing, and digital marketing
- Assist in the fulfillment of donor stewardship, including but not limited to thank you cards, honors rolls, gift mailings, and Scarlet Society benefits
- Assisting in all R Fund related crowdfunding projects including sport specific giving campaigns and initiatives
- Manage the communications to R Fund Ambassadors and coordination of ambassador schedules, events, and R Fund needs
- Assist major gift officers with the creation and execution of Statement of Intents (SOI)
- Help coordinate major gift officers travel arrangements and the associated reimbursements from travel.
· Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and consistently achieve project deadlines.
· Careful attention to details and a commitment to quality and timeliness in all aspects of work.
· A demonstrated ability to take initiative, work independently and perform as a valued team member.
· Ability to exercise good judgment and to use discretion in interactions with prospects, donors, volunteers and others.
· Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
· Excellent writing ability.
· Ability to work effectively within a diverse community.
· Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends, as needed.
· Proficient in MS Office, CVent, Marketo, and Amplo